Wednesday, December 24, 2008

pinwheels



I went to Sandy Hancock's blog, http://www.sandystamper.com/ and learned how to make this easy pinwheel! Now I'm hooked. I hadn't made one before so I punched the pieces and sat in front of her tutorial to make sure I got it right, and voila! How cute are these? I think they'd be great any time of the year for birthdays, and right now, they take on a snowflake look. Maybe it's just that the house is so cold everything feels like snow!

All you need is 8 large tag punches and a 1 3/8" circle to adhere them to. I added the dimensional with glitter to the center instead of a smaller circle punch that Sandy had used. Follow her directions in folding, and it comes together super fast. I made a couple of others as gift bag decorations, and I'll show you those in the next couple of days, along with what was in the gift bag! Stay tuned...

No comments: