Thursday, June 25, 2009

razzle dazzle

Still playing with the new sneak peak pre-ordered items from SU! This card uses the Razzle Dazzle stamp set. For the base of the card I stamped the floral image in Bermuda Bay ink on Bermuda Bay cardstock, then for the next layer I used Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, and added the Bermuda Bay floral and the Melon Mambo floral. I stamped off the Melon Mambo so it would be more subtle. I used our eyelet border punch along the side, then added the floral stamp on top, layered with Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo. I colored the stamp with the new In Color Markers (love those, I think I've said that before), then added the sentiment in Bermuda Bay on Melon Mambo cardstock, and outlined it with more eyelet border around the Modern Label punch. I'm having too much fun, and I should be unpacking!

No comments: