I thought I'd show you the status of the craft room: everyone thought it was a great idea to move all the boxes into the "spare" room - little did they know that I get more use out of this room than almost any other (draw your own conclusions).
So, my darling sister Ellen came up to help me try to get through some of this, and the two of us built this shed in the backyard (Rubbermaid Big Max). Not bad for two middle-aged women! It's 7'x7', and took us a whole lot longer than we thought, and did a fair amount of physical damage, but we did it.Once we had that finished, we started moving boxes out of the future craft room and into the shed so there would be room to move around and start putting shelving up. Even though it's coming up on summer, it's pretty foggy in the morning, so just putting boxes outside would have been a big problem, and who knows what damage could have been caused. Note the SU! box on top, boy did I use a lot of those. I don't have a total count of boxes, but there's a huge number that are marked CR (craft room). Way too general though, so it's going to take some time to get through them all. I'll keep you posted on the progress of the room - shelving next!!!