Monday, June 29, 2009

last stair step, for now


For this last stair step card, I wanted to try using DSP for the base, and it works just fine, just be careful not to score as hard as you would for regular cardstock, or you'll have little cut pieces of paper instead of a stair step card (wonder how I know that?)! I used the eyelet border punch to make the ocean waves, and even used the little cut pieces from that punch to make the ripples on the first level. I used Bermuda Bay cardstock and ink for most of the whales, and used Versamark on DSP for a couple of extras. I cut the clouds out of the Tall Tales DSP and stamped the "just for you" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set on the whale in front in Soft Suede ink. ok, that's it for stair step cards for now. Hope you try them, they're really fun.

No comments: