Thursday, September 1, 2011

matchbook style album

 I made this darling matchbook album in about 10 minutes (maybe even less).
 the tutorial is available on the sudsol site and there are great step by step instructions and photos.  the project was made by jen clendineng (thanks for sharing, jen).
 I made it super simple by using beyond the garden dsp instead of stamping anything.
I used crumb cake cardstock on the inside, but I think in the future I'd use white, I think it would coordinate better.  I chose not to stamp anything on the inside, figuring when you fill the album, you could do it then, and in the meantime, if you did it in a class, it would be a fast, easy project.  it's not going to hold much, but a fun day out with friends could easily be documented and then given to show how special the day was.  fun, quick project!!!

No comments: