Monday, April 11, 2011

patty's cupcake bracelet

so the gift in the brown box is none other than patty bennett's bracelet I made with the cupcake punch and create a cupcake stamp set. I showed you the cupcakes I made earlier with shrink plastic, and now I've added the keys and charms to fill out the bracelet. I'm giving it to patty early so she can take it with her on her cruise (her birthday is in may). the center heart is punched out of the red glitter paper and then glued back to back so it's pretty on both sides. it floats around nicely in the charm. in addition to the keys, I added our simply adorned charms in clear, black, pink and pearl. these are a lot nicer than I expected. it's so hard to tell in a catalog. they are also pretty big. I sure hope she likes it. I love the way it turned out!

No comments: