Tuesday, April 12, 2011

fun flowers die waitlist

there are a lot of people waiting for the fun flowers die in the SU! occasions mini catalog (backordered until may), but in the meantime, you can use the 2 3/8" scallop circle, fancy flower and 5 petal punches to create something similar.I used the springtime vintage dsp (one of my favorites, also from the occasions mini) and made a whole bunch of these in nothing flat! I love this paper, it doesn't look like everything goes together, but when you start mixing them up, there isn't a bad match up in the bunch! I punched a few of each out of each of the prints, then just started stacking. I curled the edges with my bone folder to give them a little life, and now I can put together a whole collection of cards. I used a variety of centers - buttons, ribbon roses, rose adornments, ribbon. it was a lot of fun and really fast. I have to make a couple of birthday cards, and I'm pretty sure I know what I'm using:)

No comments: