Thursday, April 14, 2011

birthday card

using the flowers I made up the other day, I created a birthday card for someone at work who saves all the cards I give her (pretty sweet). I used a big button for the center (from the occasions mini), with hemp twine for the bow and one of the amazing key charms (which I hope make it into the new ib&c). I had the leaf sitting on the table from another swap I was working on, and the happy birthday left over from yet another swap, and they somehow managed to "work" with this card. she loved it! I think I'll make a few more with the extra flowers I have, just so I have some cards on hand. I can always leave the sentiment last, so I can customize it for a thanks, sorry or birthday card. I think this design works for all of those occasions.

No comments: