I was recently involved in a holiday mini swap and used the Stampin' Up! Happy Blessings set. I started with watercolor paper and black StazOn, then used reinkers and the aquapainter. Initially I was very "tidy", then decided to add some more water and go over the whole thing. I think it looks a little more old and worn, and that's kind of what I was going for. Next I added craft ink with daubers to the vanilla hodgepodge in pumpkin pie, old olive and creamy caramel , and sealed it with clear embossing powder. I used bleach (one of my favorites, now that I know how to do it), then pumpkin pie classic ink on the background. Finally, I added crystal effects to the pumpkins and the center of the flower, and popped the pumpkins with dimensionals. This sample doesn't show it, but I also added the ticket corner punch to the edges of the background and the watercolor to tie together with the hodgepodge frame.