Friday, November 28, 2008

crystal effects, dazzling diamonds and reinkers


I'm working on a new swap and made these cute little flowers for part of the card. I used Very Vanilla cardstock, the trio flower punch and, here's what's really cool - crystal effects, dazzling diamonds, and riding hood red reinker all together. I took a small squeeze bottle and added about 1/2 bottle of crystal effects, 1/2 jar of dazzling diamonds, and 7 drops of riding hood red reinker. I then spent a good amount of time shaking the bottle to mix everything together, but it turned out well. I've done this with a few other colors too, and really light colors, like pink pirouette, require more than 7 drops. I haven't had any problems over time with them drying out, but they do need to be shaken pretty vigorously to get the glitter back in to the mix, but oddly enough, all that shaking hasn't produced air bubbles. Give it a try!!!

No comments: