Wednesday, October 22, 2008

pennant die trees


To add to my pennant die tree collection, I decided to make a card as well. I used Stampin' Up Design Series Paper in Holiday Treasures, and used scraps that were about 1 1/2" x 2". To make it super easy, I folded and snailed the three scraps together (folded sides all lined up together), then lined them up on the small pennant from the tip of the scallop, to wherever I wanted the width of the tree to end. Once I rolled it through the Big Shot, I had a 3-d tree. I added the "peace" from the decorative strip die Join in the Cheer with a few dimensionals, and added rhinestones from the Pretties Kit at the tops of the trees. I used shimmery white and kiwi kiss paper for the base of the card.

1 comment:

Joanne Hoffmann said...

How clever is this!! I LOVE this card! Mind if I CASE?