Friday, October 24, 2008

open end envelope album

When I first made this album, I used bright summery paper, and I'm amazed how well it adapts to any paper or Stampin' Up! simply scrappin kits (my favorite since there are so many self adhesive die cuts to embellish any project). Of course, this is another one of my Christmas presentation projects, and of course I used the I Wish simply scrappin kit. Have I said how much I love this kit? I used the Stampin' Up! open end envelopes and the bind it all to put it all together, along with blank cardstock pages, and tabbed pages in the envelopes. It's a fun and easy project. Another one to embellish the heck out of. In addition to what was in the kit, I used filigree brads, rhinestone brads, sizzlits snowflakes and several punches. Try it some time!






No comments: