Friday, October 17, 2008

build a brad box


I don't know about you, but I love, love, love the Stampin Up! build a brad kit! It is SO nice to be able to add the most coordinated accessories to a card and not have to "make do" with something "close", as my mom used to say. Having used a LOT of them, I have a nice collection of the build a brad boxes which I covet and cherish, and occasionally will part with. I don't know if SU! thought of this, but they are the perfect size for 6 Hershey's Nuggets, and although 6 won't go far (in my household), they are a nice little gift. I decorated the nuggets with print paper from, you guessed it, the Simply Scrappin' I Wish kit (again, sorry about all the Christmas stuff, and I will move on to something else), then made a belly band with scrap paper and the scallop punch, snow flower punch, a sizzlit snowflake, a couple of circle punches and a rhinestone brad (minus the metal) from the Stampin Up! Pretties Kit. Too cute!!!

4 comments:

Gingerbread Gal said...

Great job on your new blog! It's wonderful! Can't wait to see more!
:) Rachel

StampingSelene said...

Great Job on the new blog and the cute little box! Don't we all love little boxes?

sharon f. / Created By U said...

Very cute! And... welcome to the wonderful world of blogging... from another Sharon!

Diane said...

Saw your new blog announcement on SUDSOL. It's great! Love your projects. Blogging is a blast and you'll make great connections this way. Welcome to the world of blogging! And thanks for sharing your great projects!