Friday, October 17, 2008

love ewe 6x6 sheep swap





This is the 2 page 6x6 spread I did for a mini swap. I used the sheep that I made for a convention swap (that Patty made famous when she posted it on her blog). I must say that when I'm putting these girls together, I laugh as I complete each one. A subtle head tilt, a crossed eye, and they all look different. The sheep are made with the scallop punch and the trio flower punch (in whisper white), and the large oval, word window and 1/2" punches (in basic black). I added the pink gingham ribbon and googly eyes, and voila, she's done! I used Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, and Kiwi Kiss cardstock, then added Bella Toile to the background in Riding Hood Red. I used Bella Rose DSP on the heart and on the sizzlits flowers decorative strip die. I made the leaves using Patty Bennett's method of folding a long narrow strip in half, running it through the crimper, then cutting the leaves from the folded paper (love that idea, she used it on one of her convention swaps). I love the dimension the leaves added, both on the DSP flower strip, and on the photo area, hope you like it too.

No comments: