Wednesday, March 25, 2009

matchbox bunny

I've been having a great time making matchboxes with the new die available from Stampin Up! on April 1st. I had to make a bunny version. Ellen and I were making a 3 high chest of drawers and she found these bunny heads that were from a kit I had years ago, using pom poms and pipe cleaners, all of which are still available. After constructing 3 matchboxes and sticky stripping them together, we made a band to go around the three, and a handle to make it more like an easter basket.
We decided to add the head, and of course, a tail.
Here's what you can put inside:

Fun addition to Easter projects!

No comments: