Monday, February 28, 2011

oh sew sweet



I made a card for a swap I was in with the oh so talented control freaks using a few different things from the "oh sew suite" suite in the SU! occasions mini catalog. there were too many great choices, I couldn't limit myself to just one! I love the embosslit for the buttons. I can see so many things to do with that, I just need the time to play. the paper is great, the fabric, wow! I think the pom poms are so darn cute. I wanted to have my main piece look like a sewing table (like mine would always be, things stacked, jumbled around, messy).
I was really happy with how it turned out. next time I'll tell you how I did the pattern pieces and the scissors. super fun and easy! thanks for visiting again, it's been WAY too long for me!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Darling card....and thanks for sharing how the make the scissors!