Monday, July 6, 2009
I had a great time playing with the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and Patty Bennett's tutorial of how to make the cute small pot. I used markers and spritzed the stamp to get the watercolored flowers, and loved how the pots turned out, using both sides of the same DSP. The one with the terra cotta looking base had less water and came out much sharper, and I cut some extra blossoms to add dimension. The striped bottom base card had a wetter stamp, and gave a softer, more smudgy look. I used melon mambo, crushed curry and dusty durango markers for the flowers on both, and old olive for the stem. I think this DSP is perfect for giving 2 different looks to the same pot, subtle, but really nice.