Saturday, April 25, 2009

sar project

This is my StampARama project for Patty Bennett's Luv2Stamp Group. I usually make a card, but I wanted to do a 3D item, and I had a lot of pens and pads left over from a Christmas project I did. Since our project is supposed to take 10 minutes or less, I decided I'd better do the Big Shot work in advance. I used the Bold Brights color family to make this as Spring-like as possible, and I think it turned out really happy (if that makes any sense)!
I've noticed that Stampin Up! has a LOT of things to use for the centers of flowers, so I wanted to utilize those a bit. I figure I should have used full sized legal pads, since I didn't even get close to using everything possible, but I think these would be cute to show off at workshops and maybe sell a few additional items!

Each person will get a transparent envelope with the completed flowers and leaves, and also a pad and pen. I used the Walk In The Park DSP for the butterflies and cut paper for the pens, and they'll be able to pick through to find the color combo and match they like best. I think this would make a fun class project. The flowers were each attached with a dimensional, and I used mini glue dots for the leaves.

1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

It was a fabulous huge success! We loved it! :) Patty